jeudi 24 janvier 2008

My life


I live in a little village called Confignon. It's very nice and quiet. I live in an apartment, in an building with two floors. It's small ! The building is in concrete. My apartment is on the second floor. It is very bright and I have a big balcony. I have a bedroom for myself. But my sister is alway in my room, because she wants to play on the computer. The furniture in my room is white and green. My bedroom is big.


I get up at half past six every day, except at the week-end. I go to school by bus, it takes twenty-fiveminutes, or by scooter with my father and it takes about fifteen minutes. My school is called Nicolas-Bouvier and it is in concrete too. My school is grey. There isn't a lot of colour. It's foo bad ! I have a lot of classes, but my favourite school subject are biology and English. People are ver great with me in my class. I have to spend four years in this school. And I'm on the second year. After High School, I want to go to university.



Aucun commentaire: