jeudi 24 janvier 2008

My feelings about school

I am in second grade at college Nicolas-Bouvier. I have to spend two more years in this school, before going to university.

The begining of this school year is very good. I have good grades, especially in mathematics ! I think this year is not so difficult, but I must work. I am worried about the German course, because I don't like it and because I hate German. I prefer English. I am worried about about the physics too, because I don't understand anything !

People are very nice to me and teachers included as well ! At the begining, I was exious because I thought that I knew nobody. But I saw my friends and all was better. I am make a lot of new friends. That is cool. On Mondays and Fridays, I eat at the cafeteria with some friends. At first we were four, but now we are more. We eat together and this is fun. The negetaive point is that the food is not good. The positive point is that I spend an excellent time. We laugh a lot.

I hope that I will pass this year and the others too, because if not. I will not be able to go to university and mx dream will break down. My dream is to become pediatrician and herefore I must succeed my studies.

Aucun commentaire: